1. A male model murdered his Portuguese journalist boyfriend. However, he claims he was only in the relationship for the money.
2. American Apparel featured a model in sheer undies with pubes. Maxim featured Olivia Munn in sheer undies sans pubes.
3. Jim Carrey spoofed Black Swan, while James Van Der Beek lauded DILF khakis.
4. Tom Ford and Richard Buckley‘s love story makes us melt, and Tom is still talking about his first womenswear collection.
5. Karl Lagerfeld isn’t sure that Emmanuelle Alt is editor material. (Maybe he thinks Miss Piggy would do a better job?) Conversely, Anna Wintour sure has won a lot of awards.
6. H&M should team up with an American blogger. Like…us.
7. There are some pretty inspiring beauty queens out there. Miss England is gearing up for her second tour of duty in Afghanistan, and Miss Delaware showed us bald is beautiful. Regardless, these shoes are silly.
8. Rihanna may have snagged a Vogue cover, just like Kristen Stewart. Justin Bieber probably didn’t snag a New Yorker cover, but he is crowdsourcing his new fragrance.
9. Rachel Zoe debuted a new clothing line and there are rumors that a copycat dress is in the mix. On the upside, she’s styling the Oscar host and her husband Rodger acknowledges his “hotly debated” sexuality.
10. Some moms really, really suck.