1. Kate Moss was photographed topless by Terry Richardson, might be writing a memoir, and has an upcoming Sex and the City-inspired editorial in Vogue. Relatedly, SATC prequel casting rumors are swirling!
2. Daphne Guinness is the star of an art film about Jean Seberg. She also switched places with Amanda Harlech for V.
3. Mariah Carey. Wow.
4. Stephen Colbert‘s take on those offensive Summer’s Eve ads is hysterical. And luckily, the ads were pulled.
5. Prince William gave Kate Princess Diana‘s favorite earrings. The happy pair attended another royal wedding this weekend, though Kate was not a bridesmaid.
6. LOVE Magazine‘s latest issue rules. Cover stars include Elle Fanning, Chloe Moretz, Hailee Steinfeld, and Lara Stone. Oh, and they’re all crying.
7. Marquita Pring taught us all about plus-size model padding, just in time for Vogue Australia‘s plus-size issue.
8. Louis Vuitton gave Rachel Zoe‘s son Skyler an $1,100 diaper bag. And if you’re not jealous of that, you should be jealous of the infant’s closet. RZ might actually be designing a kids’ line, and she’s now a lipstick spokesmodel.
9. The fate of Amy Winehouse‘s clothing line is unknown, but her dad did give out her clothes to mourning fans.
10. Isaiah Mustafa came back to defend his Old Spice throne, and Fabio became a weather man in Portland.