1. Elizabeth Taylor died. We rounded up her most notable magazine covers, as well as some fascinating facts about the icon.
2. Not only is Anna Wintour‘s WSJ. cover awesome, so is the accompanying profile.
3. Gisele is the face of H&M’s latest campaign, though the ads may look a bit different if you’re in the Middle East. But no matter where you are, her Vogue Paris spread is casually stunning.
4. Kate and William are asking for donations in lieu of royal wedding gifts. There is now a royal wedding iPad app (which seems silly) and a made-for-TV movie (which looks silly and awesome).
5. Tom Ford is a gentleman.
6. Andrej Pejic thinks he’s more versatile than Lea T. Well, we certainly haven’t seen Lea in a spread like Andrej’s for Dazed & Confused.
7. A mother in San Francisco is administering Botox injections and “virgin waxes” to her 8-year-old daughter. We assume this is the type of mother who buys her child a push-up bikini.
8. Lady Gaga may model minimalist clothes for i-D, but she laments that interviewers can’t see past her “crazy outfits”. Relatedly, she encouraged Nicola Formichetti to have a Mugler runway show starring the once-homeless Zombie Boy. (Cathy Horyn has thoughts about his genius, by the way.)
9. Rachel Zoe gave birth to a baby boy!
10. Alexander Wang likes to keep it in the family. His first fashion show was at his brother’s wedding, and he hopes his adorable niece Aila works for him one day.