1. Christian Siriano is headlining Nashville Fashion Week. This is a thing people feel strongly about, Siriano included.
2. Black Swan‘s filmmakers defended Natalie Portman. Darren Aronofsky even had an editor go through every scene to confirm she did 80% of the dancing.
3. Jessica Simpson is a huge deal in the retail world.
4. Dov Charney bought another six million shares of American Apparel. The company lost more than $86 million last year.
5. Tommy Ton can make up to $2,000 per photograph, while fellow street style photog Scott Schuman is in some hot water after calling a blogger “curvy”.
6. Royal wedding cake details were announced (fruitcake!), Princess Diana‘s backup dress was revealed, Prince Harry nabbed the cover of British GQ, and Kate Middleton was once a kid. Oh, and a Lego rendering of Kate and William‘s nuptials exists.
7. Brad Goreski is getting his own show! Rachel Zoe tweeted the first photo of her son! Bananas!
8. A Calvin Klein billboard might have a naughty word on it.
9. Christie’s and Vogue threw a super swanky benefit, but Graydon Carter had no clue who surprise musical guest Nicki Minaj was.
10. Britney Spears is being sued for $10 million in a fragrance-related lawsuit. At least she has Dolce & Gabbana on her side. (Relatedly, they got those tax evasion charges cleared!)