1. Male models love Victoria’s Secret. Andrej Pejic said he would have a sex change to model for them, and David Chiang wants his own pair of Angel wings.
2. Even though Daphne Guinness wants her to, Kate Middleton won’t be wed in McQueen, but she will wear flats. Regardless of her sartorial choices, hopefully she’ll take Hillary Clinton‘s advice. (And maybe she’ll even buy her own doll.)
3. Anna Wintour wears ugly boots!
4. Kanye West might study fashion at Central Saint Martins. Of course, that doesn’t mean that he didn’t suffer Fashion Week woes involving unoriginal style choices and getting turned away from shows.
5. Blake Lively wants to serve you breakfast! For now she’ll have to deal with just being the face of Chanel.
6. Fur backpacks exist, and they’re made by Givenchy.
7. Kate Moss has a leopard print living room, got drunk with a teddy bear, smoked on the Louis Vuitton runway and partied really hard.
8. American Apparel‘s Dov Charney was sued for using a teenage employee as his sex slave, though the lawsuit has been temporarily halted.
9. Brad Goreski is getting into this thing called blogging, and so is Neiman Marcus.
10. John Galliano continued to make headlines. A brief rundown: a model with a Jewish star tattoo walked in his show, he was spoofed on SNL, Diane von Furstenberg spoke out about his anti-Semitic comments, Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld don’t blame fashion on his meltdown, the wedding dress he designed for Gwen Stefani might be displayed in a museum, his Jewish lawyer is getting death threats and his accuser has come to his defense.