2. The Met Gala was pretty intense. Hamish Bowles and a bunch of other people wore McQueen, Anna Wintour and Blake Lively wore Chanel. There were the best-dressed, the worst-dressed, Anna Dello Russo and everyone else.
3. Of course the Gala itself wasn’t nearly as cool as the exhibit it celebrated. Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty is one of the Metropolitan Museums most popular exhibits and with good reason. We hear it’s absolutely breathtaking.
4. People are still talking about the Royal Wedding! We got lessons on what Prince William wore, how Pippa‘s bridesmaid dress was actually a McQueen repeat and heard from the guy responsible for Princess Beatrice’s hat.
6. We were shocked to learn that John Galliano fired his lawyer the week before he was set to start his public insult trial. But then we found out the lawyer stole several million dollars of Galliano’s money and it all made sense. It also made sense for Galliano to sue said lawyer.
7. Target and Missoni are collaborating on a collection of clothing and housewares. WE REPEAT: TARGET AND MISSONI ARE COLLABORATING ON A COLLECTION OF CLOTHING AND HOUSEWARES!