1. There were many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Even Anna agreed! (Stains aren’t one of them.) Relatedly, Black Friday is really scary.
2. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are in a lot of trouble — $1 billion worth.
3. The Lanvin Hearts H&M madness was ridiculous, but if you’re up for more, check out Valentino for Gap… in Europe.
4. The AMAs had Taylor Swift rocking straight hair and Willow Smith wearing a knockoff arm harness.
5. Karl Lagerfeld is coming to Macy’s, but in a different capacity than originally speculated.
6. Studded Louboutins are everywhere: in Blake Lively‘s closet, on Courtney Love‘s Twitter and even in x-ray machines.
7. Models are pissed, and they’re not keeping quiet about it.
8. Anna Dello Russo loves Kanye, and chose “Runaway” as the soundtrack to her new perfume‘s video. The ad for the perfume, however, has us a bit confused.
9. Kim Kardashian is dating Halle Berry‘s baby daddy. She is also shilling for Charmin.
10. Prince William fell in love with Kate because of a see-through dress. While this is seemingly unroyal, the couple has indeed picked a date for their wedding. Oh yeah, and it may be broadcast in 3D.