1. The editor of Marie Claire defended their “fatties are gross” post, which prompted the creator of Mike & Molly to have some choice words. Mediaite‘s very own Rachel Sklar discussed the controversy on the Today Show.
2. Kanye‘s Philip Lim-costumed “Runaway” was really amazing. It aired on MTV, which decided to axe The City.
3. Harry Potter totally stole a design from Alexander McQueen, while Hell’s Angels thinks McQueen totally stole a design from them. Relatedly, Sean John ripped off Pentagram.
4. Derek Lam is crowd-sourcing his diffusion line, and Target is bringing back its greatest hits from Go International.
5. Justin Bieber has his own perfume! Also, a Brazilian mag Photoshopped obscene amounts of makeup on him — Rachael Leigh Cook would not approve.
6. Olivier Theyskens is sticking around Theory, but they aren’t worried about his pricey taste.
7. Models wear awesome Halloween costumes, Brad Gorseki dressed like Tavi and Willow Smith is going to dress like herself. We contend that Regis and Kelly really stole the costume show though.
8. Jessica White got arrested for a fight over a cab, but she claims she wasn’t the one who started it.
9. Anna Wintour used to work at Penthouse. That sure didn’t stop her from snubbing a teenage Selita Ebanks at Vogue (or being impressed with Kirsten Gillibrand‘s weight loss).
10. That whole Charles Manson jean jacket thing got even weirder.