1. New York Fashion Week may have ended with a minor hiccup, but plenty went down in London. Pippa Middleton attended Temperley while Kate took princess lessons, and Tom Ford show details leaked.
2. The Emmys happened! We liveblogged the red carpet, dissected the trends, and crowned the best and worst dressed. We also took a look at the Mad Men ladies, and the always WTF-worthy Paz de la Huerta. Alec Baldwin skipped the Emmys for Tony Bennett‘s 85th birthday party. We know because we were there.
3. Missoni for Target makes us very, very sad/mad.
4. Kim Kardashian‘s official wedding pictures resurfaced. Also, the world’s most annoying celebrity doesn’t wear jewelry to sleep.
5. Damien Hirst‘s labia tattoo was…REVEALED. Somewhat relatedly, Karlie Kloss‘s almost nude photo shoot is drumming up controversy, and Michael Kors‘s underwear ads are scandalous.
6. Kanye confirmed his Paris runway show, though sources say many of the pieces are “unproduceable”. Katie Eary is a bit more optimistic.
7. Walmart is going to sell goods from women in developing countries. The company also has a cheer.
8. This week brought the Dubai mall rap, the “Empire State Of Mind” model lip dub, and David Beckham as a Target employee.
9. Dorothy‘s slippers slippers are being auctioned off for a whole lot of dough, as are Elizabeth Taylor‘s jewels.
10. Katy Perry is the pink-haired InStyle cover girl, Tavi Gevinson fronts L’Officiel, and Lara Stone is all over the magazine stand.