1. The 10am nightclub vibe at the launch of Huffer’s new womenswear label “aim”
Featuring a creepy interactive performance by Chelsea Jade Metcalf, aka Watercolours:
2. Socks and adidas slides at Pia Boutique
Strangely perfect with glittery pink skirt sets.
— Styleite (@Styleite) August 27, 2014
3. The white eye makeup at Pia Boutique
4. This dude’s eye-mazing manicure
I don’t think this came from the OPI lounge.
Eye c u lol pic.twitter.com/ogt203vioe
— alex catarinella (@acatinheat) August 26, 2014
5. The live soundtrack at Juliette Hogan
Provided by local band Sunken Seas.
6. Juliette Hogan’s gang of NYC tough girls
In moody florals, cocoon knits, and floor-length stomping dresses. Easily one of the best shows of the week.
7. The white New Balance at Juliette Hogan
Taking normcore and
running walking with it.
8. Zambesi’s Flash Gordon soundtrack
35 years in the game and still one of the coolest kids playing.
9. The teased ponytails at Zambesi
10. All of the blanket knits at Zambesi
We’re fully here for the blankets-as-clothes trend.
The 10 Best Things We Saw on Day 1 of NZFW