Milan fashion week is done, and now we’re on to Paris. But, if you’re anything like us, you tend to look for a new beauty wardrobe to go with your fall fashions, which is why we’ve teamed up with Rachel Zoe — stylist, fashion genius, and creator of the The Zoe Report, her free daily newsletter — and Guerlain to bring you one of the best giveaways ever.
Give yourself a new fall look with $485 worth of Guerlain goodies! All you have to do is upload a photo of you to the Style Sheets between now and September 30th. Rachel Zoe will handpick a winner every Friday, which means there are five — count ‘em, five — chances to win! If you’re one of our lucky winners, we’ll also feature you in our Look of the Day with a personal write-up from Rachel, which means your style will be on the homepage of Styleite!
Okay, now that’s out of the way, let’s get to the good stuff! What you win.
1. Abeille Royale Serum – $140: All of our lives get crazy stressful, and that stress has the tendency to wreak havoc on the skin. With every heavy assignment at work and every fight with mom or a best friend, the skin suffers tiny tears – we’re talking molecular, here – which can lead to wrinkles. And as we age, the body loses the ability to heal these tears on its own. Abeille Royale Serum is engineered to help the skin heal itself, which is one less thing you’ll have to worry about.
2. Shalimar Eau de Parfum — $95: We don’t know anyone or anything that’s reached the age of 85 in such a spectacular style. Shalimar Eau de Parfum, Guerlain’s time-tested signature fragrance, is getting a makeover designer Jade Jagger. It’s name means “temple of love” in Sanskrit, and with notes of vanilla, bergamot and iris, it’s sure to make you smell like a goddess.
3. Écrin 6 Colour Eyeshadow Palette — $84: The eyes will have it this fall with the Écrin 6-Colour Eyeshadow Palette. It’s a complementary mix of colors carefully selected so that no matter how you apply them, you can’t go wrong. Of course the palette itself is so gorgeous you may catch yourself staring at it instead of using it, but once you get the hang of it, your eyes will look nothing less than perfect.
4. Terracotta 4 Seasons — $74: Summer is quickly coming to an end, and the beautiful tans we’ve built up are going to fade as the days get shorter and colder. But with the Terracotta 4 Seasons bronzer, we don’t have to let go of our warmer skin. The compact features four graded color palates enriched with pure powdered gold, so you can mix and match them to keep your summer glow as long as you want.
5. Rouge G Lipstick in special fall shades Giny and Gwen — $46: This lipstick is made of crushed rubies. We’re gonna say that again: this lipstick is made of crushed rubies! Can you think of anything more deliciously luxe than that? Yeah, neither can we! Guerlain went all out on it’s Rouge G lipstick, partnering with jeweler Lorenz Baumer to create white-gold case. It opens to reveal a secret mirror, and has enough moisturizers to keep your lips plump and shiny all day. As if the rubies weren’t enough to do that already.
What are you waiting for? Upload your photo now!