25 Things You Didn’t Know About Sophie Theallet
1. The most important thing in my life is my son Leon and my husband Steve.
2.I studied fashion in Paris at Studio Bercot.
3. I’m the only girl, and the last one of five brothers!
4. When I am sad, I play piano.
5. I have many crazy stories to tell, and on top of it, I attract crazy people all the time!
6. I rescued a dog from a shelter and love her. The vet had to put her on Prozac — she is nuts and she pretends that she is going to bite people…poor Minnie!
7. I am really bad with numbers!
8. My favorite place to spend holidays is Biarritz in the south of France because it was where I used to go with my familly when I was little.
9. I use to be punk, and dressed in Vivienne Westwood when I was 14 years old!
10. I love hairless cats!
11. Please send me flowers! I love them, especially peonies and violets.
12. I always wanted to be a fashion designer!
13. Azzedine Alaïa calls me Sophinette.
14. I am mystic.
15. I love to paint on canvas. Sometimes that’s how I find my colors for my collection.
16. I make French pancakes very well.
17. I love laughing.
18. I hate flying.
19. My favorite cafe is Cafe Havana in Brooklyn for the mojitos and the brunch.
20. My fetish piece of clothing is the “cardigan.”
21. I used to sing in a punk rockband in Paris and played synth, but the group never performed!
22. I always wear red lipstick.
23. I love high heels.
24. I love grandmas — they always have the most interesting stories to tell.
25. Julia Roberts is not Rupert Everett’s best friend, I am!
Click here to shop the collection! [Nine West]